|FX-301B contains long-life “specialy coated solder pot” as a standard feature.|
|Specially Coated Solder Pot (Durable type)
* Anti-corrosion effect enables the pot last 5 times longer than the conventional one.(By our anti-corrosion test)
* Be effective on both lead-free solder and solder with lead (eutectic).
* Heating element parted left and light enables to be replaced separately.
* Enables to reduce the amount of solder usage and solder dross
|Selectable heating program (Suitable for various kinds of solder)
* Selectable heating programs allows to get optimum temperature quickly.
* Select from four heating programs: Sn-Pb (Tin/Lead), Sn-Ag-Cu(Tin/Silver/Copper),
* Sn-Cu (Tin/Copper), and Sn (Tin).
|Precise temperature control
* The digital display ensures reliable temperature control, andoffset function.
|Easy pot replacement
* Just loosen the two screws to replace the pot. Use different pots for different composition solder, or different pot sizes (50mm square and 75mm square).
|Convenient timer function
* A timer function helps you keep tabs on how long the soldering pot has been in use, making it easy to judge the time for pot replacement.
|Thermal Recovery Time Compared With Conventional Model|
|Parameter setting for solder|
|Easy pot replacement|
|The pot can be easily replaced by just removing the screws. One unit can be used in various applications by changing pots for each solder type or by using pots of different sizes (50 x 50 or 75 x 75 square).
* For your safety, be sure to replace the pot after the solder completely cools.
|Loosen the screw on both sides.||
Change the pots and tighten the screws