FX-301B Soldering Pot
- With parameter setting function that enables the optimal temperature setups for respective types of solders
- Soldering pot coated by special long-life material, which is best suited for lead-free solder, is provided as a standard feature
- Digital display ensures reliable temperature control and realizes precise temperature adjustment
click to enlarge image
|FX-301B contains long-life "specialy coated solder pot" as a standard feature.|
|Specially Coated Solder Pot (Durable type)
* Anti-corrosion effect enables the pot last 5 times longer than the conventional one.(By our anti-corrosion test)
* Be effective on both lead-free solder and solder with lead (eutectic).
* Heating element parted left and light enables to be replaced separately.
* Enables to reduce the amount of solder usage and solder dross
|Selectable heating program (Suitable for various kinds of solder)
* Selectable heating programs allows to get optimum temperature quickly.
* Select from four heating programs: Sn-Pb (Tin/Lead), Sn-Ag-Cu(Tin/Silver/Copper),
* Sn-Cu (Tin/Copper), and Sn (Tin).
|Precise temperature control
* The digital display ensures reliable temperature control, and offset function.
|Easy pot replacement
* Just loosen the two screws to replace the pot. Use different pots for different composition solder, or different pot sizes (50mm square and 75mm square).
|Convenient timer function
* A timer function helps you keep tabs on how long the soldering pot has been in use, making it easy to judge the time for pot replacement.
|Thermal Recovery Time Compared With Conventional Model|
|Parameter setting for solder|
|Easy pot replacement|
|The pot can be easily replaced by just removing the screws. One unit can be used in various applications by changing pots for each solder type or by using pots of different sizes (50 × 50 or 75 × 75 square).
* For your safety, be sure to replace the pot after the solder completely cools.
|Loosen the screw on both sides.||
Change the pots and tighten the screws
|Part No.||Packing List|
|FX301B||Unit (with solder bath: 50 × 50 square), Spatula, J-shaped Waste Collector, Hexagon Wrench, Instruction manual|
|Power consumption||200W (100V), 260W (110V), 290W (120V), 240W (220V), 260W (230V), 280W(240V)|
|Temperature range||50×50 square : 200 to 450ºC
75×75 square : 200 to 380ºC
|Dimensions of solder pot||50×50 square durable type : 50(W)×42.2(H)×50(D)mm
75×75 square durable type : 75(W)×51.2(H)×75(D)mm
|Molten solder capacity||50×50 square : 0.85kg
75×75 square : 1.2kg
* Weight (w/o solder, cord)
* The 50×50 square solder pot is originally installed. The 75×75 square solder pot is an optional part.
|How to use||Offset value input method (How to adjust the temperature on station-type units)|
|Maintenance||Maintenance and inspection of soldering pots|