FM-2022-05 conversion kit
Note: Tips not included
SMD PARALLEL REMOVER
The Hakko FM-2022 SMD Parallel Remover uses revolutionary parallel action between the tip ends (one tip remains stationary) allowing greater surface contact between the tip and the component and providing more efficient and even heat transfer. FOR USE WITH THE FM-206, FM-203 OR FM-202 SOLDERING STATION ONLY.
Whether removing small chips or larger SOP components, the parallel action of the FM-2022 also allows for a more secure hold onto the component.
- Parallel Remover uses the same quick-change composite tip technology as the popular FM-206, FM-203 or FM-202 soldering station
- Fixing collar properly aligns the tips opposite each other
- Changing tips for different types of components has never been easier.
- Sleep holder allows the handpiece to be put to sleep when not in use, which helps reduce oxidation buildup and extend tip life (Sleep function available with FM-203 ONLY)
- ESD Safe by design
NOTE: Tips/Tweezers are NOT included.
See Product Specs for complete CONTENTS.
|Part No.||Packing List|
|No.FM2022-02 ESD SAFE||
1. Parallel remover HAKKO MODEL FM-2022
2. Instruction manual (No figure)
|No.FM2022-04 ESD SAFE
for Japan, Oceania, Asia & Other countries
1. Connecting cable
2. Iron holder: No. FH200-03 with cleaning sponge :No.A1536 (2-a)
3. Parallel remover HAKKO MODEL FM-2022
4. Heat resistant pad
5. Instruction manual (No photo)
|No.FM2022-05 ESD SAFE
for North America & EU
|NOTE:|| Soldering station must be purchased separately.
Select tip having desired shape separately.
Tips for HAKKO FM-2022 depend on the market.
|Power consumption||140W (24V)|
|Temperature range||200 to 400ºC|
|Tip to ground resistance||<2Ω|
|Tip to ground potential||<2mV|
|Heating element||Composite heater|
|Total length||148mm (with SOP 25L tip)|
|Weight||64g (with SOP 25L tip)|
* Total length and weight (w/o cord)
|FM2022-05||HAKKO FM-2022 conversion kit||140W (24V),for North America & EU|
|B3412||Iron holder assembly <for FM-2023>||with screw, for FH-200 with power-save function||Buy|
* Discontinued. The replacement is "A1519".
|B2300||Heat resistant pad||Buy|
|599B||HAKKO 599B tip cleaner||Buy|