The company (H K Wentworth Ltd. Electrolube and AF International) is committed to:-
- Protection of your personal data is important to us; we want you to feel comfortable with how we use your personal information.
- Satisfaction of all applicable requirements related to information data confidentiality, integrity and availability in compliance with GDPR: 2018.
- The information you give to us (such as your name, phone number, email address and home address etc.) is for business uses only and will not be shared to any third parties without your consent.
- You may withdraw your consent for us to use your information at any time.
- We may use and process your personal information where it is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests as a business.
- If you are a customer, we will keep your information for the length of any contractual relationship you have with us and we do not retain personal information in an identifiable format for longer than is necessary
- You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information under data protection law. In relation to certain rights, we may ask you for information to confirm your identity and, where applicable, to help us to search for your personal information
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you by emailing email@example.com or writing to us Ashby Park, Coalfield Way, Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire LE65 1JR.
- If you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- We do not retain personal information in an identifiable format for longer than is necessary.
- We may not provide you with a copy of your personal information if this information concerns other individuals or alternatively if we have another lawful reason to withhold that information.
- In certain circumstances, you may ask for your personal information to be removed from our systems by emailing or writing to us at the address at the end of this policy. Unless there is a reason that the law allows us to use your personal information for longer, we will make reasonable efforts to comply with your request.
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) if you are concerned about the way we have processed your personal information.
- Organisational security measures to protect the personal information supplied by you and managed by us against manipulation, loss, destruction, and access by third parties. Our security measures are continually improved in line with technological developments.
- Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access an account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- We don’t use Social plugins or Links to other websites
- We will only utilise cookies if you consent to us doing so.
- We may also send you direct marketing in relation to relevant products and services. Electronic direct marketing will only be sent where you have given your consent to receive it, or (where this is allowed) you have been given an opportunity to opt-out. You can continue to opt-out of electronic direct marketing at any time by following the instructions in the relevant communication.
- If you opt-in to receiving marketing updates you will receive marketing information via your preferred communication methods as indicated by you. Such marketing information will come directly from us.
- From time to time we may share your details with selected/trusted partners such as distributors for the purposes of marketing information.
- From time to time, we may ask you to refresh your marketing preferences by asking you to confirm that you consent to continue receiving marketing information from us.
Employees are expected to:
- Assist and co-operate in ensuring that this policy is followed and adhered to
- Actively participate in the adherence of the company to achieve the aims and objectives of the policy
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|